Dear friend,
I miss being with you. I miss kissing you on the lips, like we did last month. I miss our strange but funny talks. I must tell you that I love talking with you and that have a huge hole in my heart for knowing that I cannot help you in any way. It breaks my heart knowing that, but still, I'm here and I will always be. I don't want to leave you, so I'll be here, in the shadows!
I need to tell you too, that I just love this tumblr moment we had today. I was so happy with it, and I hope that there's a second and third and another and another moment like this!! I wish I could be with you on the 31th, but I can't and I'm sad about it. Really sad. I'll still send you a text because I know that it will be kind of pointless to call. I'll wish that you stay in my life this year! And this thing that I'm going to say next, is one thing that I shouldn't have done, but it happened and I can't do a thing about it but stay quiet. I fell for you. But I won't tell you. This letter will stay here and you'll never read it, it's better this way. I want to cherish what we have and don't screw it just because I have some feelings. I prefer to stay friend with you than not having your friendship.
Lastly, I really like you, even thought some times I got pissed with you. I still like you, with every flaw that you have!! Those flaws make who you are, so I've learned to like them too.
Thank you for being here with me! <3
Yours,
Skaene
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário