quarta-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2014

I've found myself in another world, a world I don't know.
It's strange and weird, but I'm starting to like it.
It's new and unknown, but its a good feeling.
My other world is getting behind, and I can't jump between worlds.
This change that's happening is big and I won't care of the consequences.
There's things bigger than being accepted by a small group of persons,
And I'm ready to go ahead of it. To go further. My time there is over,
I think.

I know, I don't belong there anymore. I feel like a fish out of the water there.
I don't know how will they accept this all or even look at me again.
Maybe they'll just ignore and keep with their lives,
ignoring me, like I always thought that they did.
And the truth is I was gone and mostly no one noticed.
It's sad how things end up.
All I wanted was to be happy, to have a good circle of friends, and a little love,
was it that much to ask? I won't know, I'll just keep with my life, here and now.
Whats in the past is in the past and will stay there!
I won't look behind again. Smile and move on, walk forward, forget the bad moments.
(:

-Skaene

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário