quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2014

What to do? Once, I wanted change, now change has come but I'm not liking it.
Truth be told, I'm not happy. My feelings are confused and I don't know who to trust anymore.
Those people who I called friends, are still my friends. But everything's changed right now,
and we're in different stages, different locations. I've been left out. I feel loneliness.
Maybe I should just ignore everything and just keep living my life, but I just can't.
My friends, those who I though who were my best friends, they're not.
I'm just a girl. Can I just go away from here? Start again? Disappear? ... I wish.
I can't run away. I need to see what's coming and if the right decision is just to ignore it all,
I'll do it. I'll f*cking do it. I'll ignore those who don't deserve my presence.
I'm here, waiting to be a good girl, a good friend, a good everything, but it's not enough.

I'll never be enough.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário