In the quiet night,
my heart collapses.
It's too much pain
it can't handle.
In the darkest hour,
their laughs ecos are too loud.
I wonder if they can hear
the screams my heart makes.
I thought that the night was my friend
How wrong I was...
Now the night is my worse enemy
and I don't know how to deal with it.
Deep in my heart, I know
they are innocent. And I know,
I'm the corrupted one, the stained one.
My deeds are done, my thoughts are dirty.
I'm not proud, nor I am contented with it
this darkness in me is killing me, softly
A slow bane, a sweet poison, a painful virus.
My fake mask is cracking, it will eventually fall.
My soul is stained, dirty, like a piece of mud
I tried cleaning all these dirt of my body, but I can't...
It's deep in my being, I can't get rid of it.
There's nothing I can do now.
All I can do is wait for the last hour.
By: Skaene
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário