sábado, 16 de março de 2013

Save me

Lately, Im with this urge to end my life,
Do something to stop the pain...
I've been like this for some years now
And even though I fight all these feelings,
They are still here.

This loneliness kills me slowly,
Consumes me, quietly and silently.
I wonder why I feel like this, 
I don't have any big issues or some real problems...
I just feel... empty.

There're little things that let me keep going...
I know what it is, but I'm always in denial,
Don't wanting to be true to myself and admit it.
What makes me get out of bed... I don't know anymore...
I can feel the despair in my heart, in my whole body.

Not even the cold hurt me now, I'm almost there
Almost in the end, I think to myself, still hoping for a salvation.
A little light in this big and dark cave that I'm in.
A hand and a smile to take me out of this hole.
I know I want to get out of here, I just don't know how.

So... help me. Save me. Hear my weeping and my screaming,
Reach to me with the lightness that I need. Help me,
Cause I'n in despair and I don't know how much long I can take.
All this pain is killing me, I'm going under, deeper... 
I just need someone to save me. Please.

By: Skaene

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário