terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013
Sorry if I'm fat and you don't like me. No, I'm not that sorry after all. I'm used to it, to people don't like me for the body that I have... It's sad, but it's how the society works... you don't like it, it's okay, i don't like it as well. And you know what? I tried to be skinnier, but it didn't work, I couldn't stay like that... I like food too much to make sacrifices to look skinny and thin... I used to like my body like it was, a little 'big', I felt kind of confortable with it. Now I really feel bad about it... If I'm not a size 36 or 38 (Europe sizes!), then I'm not good... If I wear a size 40 or 42, it's like the end of the world.... It really makes me sad that some people look at the body (which is not that big, by the way!!) and start to treat them differently... I really hate that... I don't hate that people judge my body (go ahead, say that i'm fat, i dont care.. i know i am fat!), but when someone starts talking differently with me.... I just hate it so much... It's almost as if my personality and the person that I am changed because I have not the perfect body.... aff... i wish i could be skinnier, yea, i do. But I don't have it, so, just fuck it and fuck you. Don't like it, say it and just go away and see if I care.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário