right here, right now, inside of me
I'm fighting with all my strength
but it seems that I'm losing to my evil side.
Emotionless, this dark side arises
A smirk on my lips, evil eyes looking to everywhere
I do not care the thoughts of those who look at me
I just want everyone to suffer like I suffer.
Hate is my strongest feeling, that's all I feel.
The little & innocent girl is gone, I killed her.
Now there's only me, this broken me and
all I want to see is pain and death.
I have a urge to laugh like crazy, to break you all
just like you did to me. This is all your fault,
I want everyone to die. I want to see blood everywhere.
My stained self is coming out of my heart, through the pain that I feel.
I find funny how you never noticed the look in my eyes,
how I looked to you all, talking about your problems and not listening to mine
You don't know how that annoys me, you dont know how I want to have some attention as well.
you don't know how I feel, you don't know nothing about my pain.
All I wanted was some love, cause I never really felt it
I couldn't ask for it, I was ashamed to ask for it...
I'm a little disappointed that no one noticed what I really needed...
No one looks to me the way I need. No one cares. No one wants to feel the weight of my pain.
No one know how much I want to die, how much I want to fall to the darkness
and succumb to the evilness of the world. I'm losing my suicidal self, turning it to psycho
All these feelings, no one knows them and no one wants to know them.
I won't show them, I won't. Break these walls of mine, try to find what I really fall.
I DARE YOU. I FUCKING DARE YOU. GO AHEAD AND BREAK THEM. You can't.
You can't. You can't. You can't. 'Cause I won't let them break. And if they break, I'll die for sure.
'Cause I don't want to see the look in your faces when you discover all of these shameful thoughts...
all of these hateful feelings. I don't want you to see the worst of me. ALL I WANT IS SOME LOVE.
But it seems that I can't have it, cannot have it. not destined to be loved, not destined to feel sweet love,
I cannot feel the warm feeling of a lovers hug, of a true love kiss... but I want to feel it. I want to feel it.
I want to be loved, why can't I be loved? WHY? WHY? WHY? I want to know!!! WHAT DID I DO?
What have I done wrong to not deserve love.... why... why.... why... just let me die already.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário