terça-feira, 21 de maio de 2013

I'm not strong... I'm not. I'm really weak and I grab myself to people 'cause I don't want to be left alone or 'cause I don't wanna fall into darkness. But the thing is... i always fall into darkness, I always end up alone. And it really hurts and I really want to die, but I'm still here. Does that make me strong? I just think that makes me a survivor, nothing more. I don't really live... I survive. And it's so painful. I live one day at a time and I try not to succumb to my darkest thoughts of death. I want to live, but I'm so tired of everything. I know there's lot of things that I should do, but I don't do it. I don't have the will to do it. I'm really tired of living and that's what makes me think that maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to just swallow every pill in my house. My friends will miss me, I know that, but I'll just fall into a sad memory. They will live on, without me. Live does not wait for those who give up, and that's what I try to do sometimes. I wish everything was easier, that I hadn't born in this town, in this family, in this country... But I didn't.  And I need to survive until the day I start living or the day I just give up everything.

Skaene

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário