I feel like I'm nothing... I need to be saved, but no one can save me...
I should be the one to save myself, but I have no strength...
my friends are here, but I don't feel them all the time..
on those days that I need the most is when I'm lonely and alone.
The boy that I like doesn't like me back.
It hurts. It seems that I can never be loved back.
I don't want to be like this forever... Even though I promise myself that I wouldn't love anymore.
my heart wants it and I don't know how to tell it 'no'.
I'm about to close my doors. I don't want anyone in besides me.
I wish they understood that I'm not okay, that I'm destroying everything.
It's not easy to be me, to endure all of this by myself. I love them but I wish they were close...
All I want is to not be alone. And to not be sad. I want to be loved and cherished and have happy moments... I want love. And love is what I don't have most of the times.
Skaene
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário